Air Duct Cleaning- Chicagoland, IL
Air duct cleaning is an essential part of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) maintenance — an HVAC housekeeping task that many homeowners prefer not to think about. Yet one that’s not only indispensable to the proper care and functioning of your HVAC system but also to the day-to-day comfort of your family. At Aeroseal Solutions, we offer expert duct cleaning services that are designed to do a thorough job removing dust, dirt, and other contaminants from your ductwork while creating a minimal disruption to your family’s routine.
Air Duct Cleaning: A Breath of Fresh Air for Your Home
The duct cleaning services we provide are carried out to NADCA Specifications and utilize specialized tools of the trade that enable our technicians to access even the hardest-to-reach portions of your ductwork — including the sections that aren’t visible. Aeroseal Solutions is one of the few duct cleaning companies that spares no expense in ensuring that we use the highest-quality tools and equipment, such as our 25-horsepower vacuum, to make sure your job is done right. These tools will help your system work more efficiently, while your family breathes more freely.
Our air duct cleaning service includes the following:
- Initial test of your HVAC system
- Visual assessment of the condition of the ductwork
- Report of any damage found in the duct system
- Thorough cleaning of the entire duct system, according to NADCA standards
- Final test of the HVAC system to make sure it is still operating correctly
Dryer Vent Cleaning: Protecting Your Family’s Safety
Clogged dryer vents are the leading cause of house fires in the U.S, causing thousands of fires each year — more than 15,000, according to ABC News — fires that could be prevented by regular vent cleaning. This is a serious issue for homeowners, who should schedule vent cleaning once each year to increase dryer efficiency and minimize the likelihood of fire. Homeowners should also learn to recognize the signs of a blocked dryer vent:
- Clothes that take much longer than normal to dry
- A musty or burnt odor coming from the clothing, the dryer, or the dryer sheets
- Excessive heat in the area surrounding the dryer
- A dryer vent flap that’s stuck shut or can’t open properly during dryer use
- Larger-than-average amount of lint in the lint trap or outside vent opening
Your family’s health and safety are important. So, plan to schedule a dryer vent cleaning once each year!
- I’ve never had my duct work checked. What potential problems could there be? July 14, 2015
- Testing the Air Quality in Your Home June 12, 2015
- Top FAQs About Aeroseal Duct Sealing May 29, 2015